Terms and Conditions
Download the app to win
Terms and Conditions
The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary, although a smartphone is required.
You will be automatically entered into the prize draw when you download the Gander and register/create an account, with your valid email address and password, between 12.00 23rd March 2021 and 23.59 20th April 2021.
Only one entry per person is permitted.
The opening date for entries is 12.00 on 23rd March 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on 20th April. Any individual downloading the Application after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when downloading and/or installing the Application, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for such interruption, fault or failure. In the event of unsuccessful downloads and/or installation of the Application, these will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure of the Application to successfully download and/or install for any reason.
There will be a total of one (1) winner whom will be chosen by a random draw on 21st April 2021 ("Draw Date")
The prize to be won are as follows:
(First Prize: one (1) winner will receive £50 vouchers for use in Heart of England Co-operative food stores.
The prizes are supplied by Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd, Whittle House, Foleshill Enterprise Park, Courtaulds Way, Coventry, CV6 5NX (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) by the Promoter or the Supplier on behalf of the Promoter before 26th April 2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter or the Supplier as appropriate, within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter or the Supplier as appropriate, then that winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of the winner confirming their postal address pursuant to condition 10 above.
The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize other than the delivery of the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions is the responsibility of the winners.
The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers (including the Supplier) as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of a prize.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Easter Mondelez Mini Egg and crème egg cookbook COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary, although a smartphone is required.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd
Whittle House, Foleshill Enterprise Park, Courtaulds Way Coventry, CV6 5NX
- How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must follow @HOECoopCommunity on Facebook and Instagram, like, share and comment their favourite part of Easter on the post.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 16 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not be returned to entrants.
- No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00.00 GMT on 6th March 2021 until 23.59 GMT on 25th March 2021.
- The promoter is offering 5 entrants the chance to win 1 of 5 Mini Egg cookbooks and 5 entrants to win 1 of 5 Crème Egg cookbooks, there are 10 cookbooks to be won in total.
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- How is the winner selected and notified:
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the draw via the original entry using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 14 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied within 2 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers (including the Supplier) as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of a prize.
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd, Whittle House, Foleshill Enterprise Park, Courtaulds Way, Coventry, CV6 5NX
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to all entrants, excluding any staff and partners and agencies associated with Heart of England Co-ooperative society LTD.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. Every food store of Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd, are taking part, see store list here https://heartofengland.coop/food/find-a-store/
8. To enter the prize draw simply visit a Heart of England Food store and collect an Easter colouring sheet:
9. Complete the sheet and return including your contact information between 22nd March and 31st March.
10. The prize will be £25 food vouchers.
11. They will be only for use in Heart of England Co-operative food stores.
12. The winner will be selected by the views of the Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd food stores and Marketing team.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 1st April 2021 via the contact details provided on the colouring sheet.
17. Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by given contact details up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to their win within 14 day, they will lose their right to the prize, and Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner. Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2021 Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement. Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and store they visted to any other prize draw participants if requested via Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd
23. An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd social media channels.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.